> என் ராஜபாட்டை : சில கடிதங்கள்

.....

.

Monday, June 1, 2009

சில கடிதங்கள்

சில கடிதங்கள்

Infosys, Bangalore : An employee applied for leave as follows:

"Since I have to go to my village to sell my land along with my wife, please sanction me one-week leave." ·

Another gem from CDAC. Leave-letter from an employee who was performing his daughter's wedding:

"as I am marrying my daughter, please grant a week's leave.."·

From H.A.L. Administration Dept:

"As my mother-in-law has expired and I am only one responsible for it, please grant me 10 days leave."·

An incident of a leave letter:

"I am suffering from fever, please declare one-day holiday."·

A leave letter to the headmaster:"As I am studying in this school I am suffering from headache. I request you to leave me today"·

Another leave letter written to the headmaster:

"As my headache is paining, please grant me leave for the day."·

Covering note:"I am enclosed herewith..."·

Another one:"Dear Sir: with reference to the above, please refer to my below..."·

Actual letter written for application of leave:"My wife is suffering from sickness and as I am her only husband at home I may be granted leave".·

Letter writing:-"I am well here and hope you are also in the same well."·

A candidate's job application:"This has reference to your advertisement calling for a ' Typist and an Accountant - Male or Female'... As I am both(!! )for the past several years and I can handle both with good experience, I am applying for the post."

நன்றி : yosinga.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

உங்கள் கருத்துகளை சொல்லுங்கள்

 
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...